1. How do I contact Matemingler?
If you have questions that are not answered by this FAQ, you may by clicking here and using one of the contact methods provided. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
2. What do I do after I sign up?
After you sign up, you should complete your profile by adding photos and providing additional details that other members will find enticing. You can edit your details for free by either clicking the edit profile on your homepage or the account link. Fully completing your profile will significantly improve your chances of having success on our site. If you find someone you like, send him or her a gift, flirt or a message. Note that only paid members and those with points are allowed to send gifts and flirt.
3. I forgot my password. What can I do to get back access to my account?
4. Do I have to pay to join Matemingler?
Joining Matemingler is free. At first you are offered a trial period and after you will have to choose one of our reasonably priced plans to continue to enjoy services of the site.
5. How long does it take for my profile to be approved?
Profiles are active immediately after the registration process is completed. If otherwise contact us here
6. Why am I not able to login with my email/password?
There may be many reasons why you are unable to login with a correct email or password. First, be sure to check that you have spelled your email address and password correctly. If you tried that and you are still unable to log into your account, please send an email to
and describe the problem you're experiencing.
7. Can I advertise my service on Matemingler?
No. You may not advertise your services on Matemingler without having an advertising agreement with us. Anyone caught doing so will have their account canceled and will be banned from using Matemingler for life. Please do not advertise your dating services or escort services on our website. Do so without permission is a felony and a breach of our terms and condition.
8. Why I can’t login to my account. Did I cancel?
9. If I am not happy, can I get a refund?
No. We do not offer refunds. All sales are final and there are no exceptions. The reason we offer a 30 day free trial is for you to get comfortable and be sure that you want to be a part of the service if you are not sure you want to immediately sign up for one of our longer term membership packages. You may consult our REFUND POLICY for a more thorough description of our policy.
10. Why a no refund policy?
Our credit card processing company charges us a commission on all transactions, both sale and refund. As a result, we have to pay a fee for each sale, and refund. We consider this not to be an efficient manner to run the site; as a result, we have a NO REFUND policy. We offer a 30 day free trial so you can tryout the site for free. Once you opt for an upgrade there will be NO REFUND. There is NO EXCEPTION.
11. How do I get my profile to appear first in search results.
Search placements are prioritized based on length of membership, which follows in order: 12 months, 6 months, 3 months, 1 month. In addition, profiles with more photos will receive higher priority than profiles with less or no photos. Likewise, profiles that are filled out fully will get better placements than profile that are partially filled. To improve your listing, we suggest you fill out your profile to the fullest and sign up for our longest membership. Members with free profiles are last accounted for in searches.
12. Why did my profile information change?
All profiles must meet our guidelines. Profiles must not contain personal contact information, including email, phone number, address (street number and name, eg, 10 This St.), or websites. Our staff members read all submitted profiles, so please obey these requirements; otherwise you may be banned from this service and your profile deleted.
13. Can I block another member from contacting me?
Yes. To block a member, open their profile page and click on the block icon.
14. How do I remove a member from my blocked list?
Click account, then account settings, after click on the Privacy tab to view your block list and then click unblock beside the member you want to unblock.
15. How do I know if correspondence (sent messages, flirts, gifts) have been read?
After sending correspondence you see a message saying whether or not your correspondence has been sent. All correspondence sent and received can be seen in your mailbox.
16. How do I delete my profile?
1. We don’t do background checks or prescreen members. We know about members is what is place on member profiles.
2. Everyone you meet on this site for the first time and it’s best to treat everyone as such.
Precautionary measures to take when meeting someone in person.
1. Make sure you tell someone where you going. You can do this without giving the specifics of your outing.
2. Always meet in a public place where there are other people other than both of you. Eg, a park, a bar, etc.
3. If nothing else will make you feel at ease, tell the person you’d like to do a background check on him or her and you would like the relevant information.
If you just don’t feel comfortable meeting a particular person in public, just simple cancel or turn down the initial offer.